Wordweb is a product of Usabilidad Digital, SL and Inte, SL. These two companies have combined their expertise and a long history of collaboration in large and complex web projects, to define a modular web, designed to facilitate communication between businesses and organizations with their costumers and users.
Wordweb is formed by a multidisciplinary team with years of experience, designed to give an answer to the challenge of communication on the net.
The main profiles are:
- Information architect (responsible for giving the site a comprehensive structure and intuitive navigation)
- Web designer (responsible for making the site easy to read and give it the appropriate image)
- Web editor (responsible for making sure that texts are written to be published on a website)
- Community manager (responsible for getting conversations started and foster costumer loyalty in social networks)
- Layout designer (responsible for optimizing the web for all devices)
- Programmer (responsible for making the website and the content management system work)
- Systems technician (responsible for maintaining the hosting secure and the website always on-line)
- Project manager (contact person with the client)
In addition, wordweb has a network of external contributors in order to offer our clients additional services, such as:
- Experts in positioning SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Advertising campaign managers
Wordweb is a simple, inexpensive and effective product, thanks to the joint previous experience of partners and collaborators.
The company was created in 2011, but its partners have been working together since 1996 in various companies in the field of digital communication. Especially noteworthy is their experience in interactive web portals.
Since 2001 when the first version of the content management system GenB was developed, Inte has worked in hundreds of web projects, many of them in collaboration with Usabilitat Digital. Their experience in the management of secure hosting services is very complete.